What do we do?
We test and we test and we test.. in line with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2 (WCAG 2.0) the Australian Government and Internationally recognised ISO recommended standard.
We have a full shopping cart of options for you to choose from including:
- Technical compliance audit in line with WCAG 2.0 to level AAA
- Combination of technical compliance with user testing by people with a range of disabilities
- Tailored packages of services
Our offices are located in Perth, Western Australia, but due to the nature of websites, we are happy to work remotely with your team.
Our extensive digital reporting includes:
- WCAG checklist and graphs illustrating compliance
- Page by page analysis in accordance with WCAG 2.0
- Colour analysis
- Figures illustrating areas requiring remediation
- Best practice recommendation
- Analysis of documents in other than HTML format
We talk you through the report:
We don’t just deliver the report to you. If you need us to, we will walk you through the report via a conference call, explaining any areas you are unsure of, and making sure you understand what you need to do to implement fixes.
We give you a timeframe during which you will need to make the necessary adjustments. If you need additional help, just ask.
We will support you through the process by email or phone, making sure you are comfortable with the changes you are making, or helping you to find suitable alternatives if needs be.
Changes all made?
Now we test again, checking all the areas which we identified in the report as causing problems.
Fantastic! You can now look forward to receiving our email carrying our Digital Accessibility Centre accreditation logo and validation certificate for you to upload onto your site. All your site visitors now know that you have taken the time and trouble to make sure they have a pleasant experience on your site.
Result: Digital Inclusion – a reality.
It is a serious subject and it is a legal requirement but you can still enjoy your journey towards accessibility!
What else do we do?
We have a full shopping cart of services and packages which include:
- Technical and user testing of full websites
- Developer packages include testing wireframes, templates and final implementation
- Writing policy
- Remediating documents