RealSafe is a division of Web Key IT. We provide Occupational Health & Safety Consultancy services.
Contact Bill Conway at +61 0400 488 322 for details.
RealSafe is an occupational health and safety consultancy specialising in ‘relational safety.’ We believe resilient workplace safety cultures are built based on three fundamental principles:
1. Robust Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
2. Behavioural safety interaction and training
3. ‘Mateship’ – best defined as organisational and work crew relationships that place personal health and safety on a par with each person in the workgroup. “You’re safe, I’m safe.”
RealSafe services the construction, civil construction, resource development and mining sectors in both Australia and overseas. Our most recent projects have been in Ghana, West Africa.
Our services include:
- Health and Safety curriculum development and training
- Risk assessment, treatment and control
- Incident investigation and reporting (using ICAM methodology)
- OHSMS construction to accreditation standards (AS/NZS 1801, ISO 18001)
- System and project audits
- Incident reporting and database design and implementation
RealSafe subscribes to the organisational safety philosophy underpinned by the research of James Reason et al:
“We cannot change the human condition, but we can change the conditions under which humans work.”